Sunday 20 November 2011

Welcome

I compete in the Irish Touring Car Championship ( www.itcc.ie ). This championship is based at Mondello Park, Ireland and caters for production based saloon cars.

In 2010, I campaigned a self built Rover 25 Gti, and impressed despite having the lowest powered car on the grid. I won driver of the year, as chosen by the ITCC sponsors.
In 2011 I competed in ITCC Super Touring in a self built BMW M3, finishing runner up in the championship with one race win and one pole position. I won driver of the year, as chosen by the ITCC drivers.
In 2012 I plan to again compete in the ITCC Super Touring championship, with the BMW M3 refreshed and upgraded.

Race reports for 2011 will be added over the coming days and weeks, and will be added after each race in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment